Lean Healthcare Case Studies
Lean Daily Improvement (LDI) Facilitator Articles/Case Studies
- PHA lean tools help a rural, Southern Indiana FQHC surpass CMS Healthy People 2020 goals for diabetes management (Southern Indiana Community Health Care)
- Lean Daily Improvement helps improve chronic care management enrollment at multiple sites (HealthLinc)
- A Northeast Indiana primary care applies practice transformation tools to hit MIPS metrics (Dupont Family Medicine)
- Lean improvement for behavioral health services organization helps to provide more timely care for patients with personality disorders (Southwestern Behavioral Health)
- Rural hospital uses Lean Daily Improvement to increase patient feedback (Woodlawn Hospital)
- Primary care provider uses PHA's Lean Daily Improvement to better A1c measures (Elwood Family Medicine)
- Small Mishawaka practice uses Lean Daily Improvement to improve MIPS metric (McKinley & Shipshewana Medical Clinics)
- Primary care practice improves EHR efficiency for better physician-patient interaction (Premier Family Medicine)
- Northwest Indiana-based provider network improves its diabetes care monitoring with Lean Daily Improvement (Community Care Network, Inc.)
Lean Practitioner (LP) and Advanced Lean Practitioner (ALP) Articles/Case Studies
- Panel: How Value Stream Analysis Can Shore Up Your Revenue Cycle
- Indiana hospital increases revenue by applying lean principles
- Wait shortened for state approval of commercial onsite sewage systems
Lean Leader (LL) Articles/Case Studies
- Webinar: Effective Implementation of Lean Methodologies in Rural Healthcare (PHA webinar presentation for the National Rural Health Association)
- Webinar: Lean Healthcare Transformation Initiative: A Case Study on Two Critical Access Hospitals (PHA webinar presentation for the National Rural Health Association)
- Five Indiana Critical Access Hospitals demonstrate competency to receive top lean designation from Purdue
Lean Healthcare Transformation Initiative — Details a program offered by HealthTAP to 15 of Indiana's Critical Access Hospitals and Rural Hospitals through funding from the Medicare Rural Hospital Flex Grant Program via the Indiana State Office of Rural Health (INSORH). An extension to the three-year initiative allows Purdue Healthcare Advisors to work with another five organizations in the state on LDI Training for Leaders.
Lead Program Assistant
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Purdue is enlarging its capacity to create, verify and deliver innovative solutions to health and health care problems with a significant expansion of Regenstrief Center. ...
Regenstrief Center and the IDOH are partnering on the Indiana Healthy Opportunities for People Everywhere (I-HOPE) initiative to ensure all Hoosiers have better access to the resources needed to achieve better health. ...
“This Is Purdue” welcomes former Indiana Health Commissioner and U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams to Purdue as the university's first executive director of health equity initiatives. ...
Purdue's Regenstrief Center and IU Health to lead fight against opioids in two Indiana communities Aug 24
Led by Purdue and IU Health, CORE-ECI — a consortium of university, health care, faith-based and local government entities — will work to improve prevention, treatment and recovery services in Blackford and Jay Counties ...
Tara Hatfield and Leigh Ann Griffin to lead the board of directors of two Indiana healthcare-related associations. ...